Maybe’s it’s been a while since you bowled. Maybe you stopped bowling back in the day because you felt outmatched. Maybe it’s time to make your comeback. Well, here are 10 tips to get you back in the game:
- Master the basics
- See if you roll better with a light ball or a heavy one.
- Mix it up. Experiment with how you roll.
- Adapt. Each lane has its own idiosyncrasies.
- Mentally rehearse.
- Stay in the zone. No distractions.
- Stoke your desire. Winning is one part skill. Two parts wanting it.
- Failure is the first step to success. Don’t forget that.
- Love the game. You never get good at something you hate.
- Channel the adrenaline. Relax. Roll. Celebrate the victories.
When your ready to practice your game, Bowl-A-Roll Lanes is where the action is. For more information, please contact us at 585-427-7250 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.