Look what bowling has to offer you and your team!
- No waiting for a lane...one is always reserved for you
- No physical requirements, anyone can bowl
- No equipment purchase required to to participate
- Bowling is the #1 participation sport in America
- A social gathering outside the workplace
- Exercise as well as great stress relief
- Great for team building and teamwork
- Everyone can participate, no bench sitters
- Because it is an indoor activity, there are no RAINOUTS
- Loads of FUN for people of all ages
League bowling is a group pf people getting together in an organized and competitive and organized fashion. Leagues consist of all age groups, all walks of life and a skill levels.
League are organized with various number of teams and bowlers consisting of all men, all women or a combination of men and women. Leagues meet on a regularly scheduled basis, normally once a week, every-other-week or once-a-month to compete against each other as teams. Some compete for prize money, some for trophies, but all of them compete for the FUN of bowling.
It is an inexpensive night out, also affording you an opportunity to meet and make new friends. Compared to most other sports and activities league bowling is the "best buy" in town.
For more league information please contact Bowl-A-Roll Lanes at 585-427-7250 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you.