Saturday, July 26, 2014

Kids Bowl FREE at Bowl-A-Roll Lanes






Select bowling centers and schools around the country are participating in the first ever Kids Bowl Free program. This program is designed by bowling centers to give back to the community and provide a safe, secure, and fun way for kids to spend time this summer.
Children whose age does not exceed a limit by a participating bowling center are eligible to register for 2 free games a day, all summer long, courtesy of the participating bowling centers along with the schools and organizations.

 Bowl-A-Roll Kids Bowl Free Registration Form



What People Are Saying About Our Program

Anxious to get bowling this summer (thanks to Kids Bowl Free and their family pass), but here is my little man a couple of years ago. Thanks "Kids Bowl Free" for a great program!



We love Kids Bowl Free. It provides us with a fun family activity at a great price! My daughters love bowling so this is perfect!






My family and I love to bowl! I had my son's 7th birthday party at our local bowling alley. We had a great time and took lots and lots of pictures!